WHO WE ARE
Eastern Express SwimAmerica is a “Learn-to-Swim” Program for children ages 3 and above. The SwimAmerica model follows a progressive 10-level structure, within which swimmers are taught everything from blowing bubbles to butterfly. This trademarked step-by-step method enables even the youngest and most novice swimmers to BE SAFE and HAVE FUN in the water. Swimmers receive special stickers upon successful completion of each level, and add them to their very own EEX SwimAmerica Certificate to help them track their progress and celebrate achievements. At the highest levels, Eastern Express SwimAmerica offers stronger swimmers the opportunity to develop their stroke technique, racing skills, and team-practice readiness.
EASTERN EXPRESS SWIMAMERICA INSTRUCTORS ARE
- Responsible for no more than 5 students per class.
- Understanding of children and their individual needs.
- Enthusiastic people possessing a passion for the sport of swimming
- Current with the latest USA Swimming competitive stroke techniques and teaching methods
- Trained and certified by SwimAmerica Program Director and Head Coach of
Eastern Express Swim Team, Mike Randazzo, or they are credentialed USA Swimming Coaches with EEX.
How To Register
- Please fill out the attached registration form for your swimmer(s).
- Please check the highest ability level for your swimmer based upon the progression system provided. Skills listed indicate level mastered prior to registration. Instructors will adjust if needed.
- Please review and check off your preferred sessions and class times.
To Ensure Quality of Instruction, Class sizes are limited and filled on a first come, first serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration and session(s)/ class times.
- Please sign the required SwimAmerica and TCNJ Waiver / Releases.
- Eastern Express SwimAmerica does not provide refunds or prorate for missed classes; however, every effort will be made to accommodate lesson / practice make-ups within a swimmer’s registration period.
- You may mail your registration form(s) and payment to our NEW ADDRESS or e-mail your registration form (appreciated) and mail your check.
E-Mail Address: ExpressSwimAmerica@gmail.com
Eastern Express SwimAmerica, LLC
48 Bayberry Road Ewing, NJ 08618
Checks payable to: Eastern Express SwimAmerica, LLC